at North America’s Authentic, Independent Resorts
ON SALE SEPTEMBER 1
For $199 receive:
- Two free days at each partner resort in the US and Canada
- Minimum of one additional discounted lift ticket
- Discounted kids tickets (12 and under) when redeeming an adult ticket
- Special offers from participating resorts for lodging, rentals, lessons and more
* Catamount Mountain Resort straddles NY/MA
Additional resorts are being added every week. Join the Indy Revolution now and sign up for alerts about resorts in your area.
What is the Indy Pass?
- A revenue and marketing co-op for small, independent resorts
Partner Resort Benefits
MORE VISITS. MORE STAYS. JOIN THE INDY REVOLUTION!
- Increased skier visits
- Guaranteed revenue with every redemption
- Regional marketing campaign that targets casual skiers
- Increased overnight stays
- Can replace or complement reciprocal programs
- Will not cannibalize season pass sales
- $199 for two-day access to 50+ resorts in US and Canada
- Discounted kids’ tickets
- Discounted rentals and lessons
- Inexpensive ski vacations
- Free case of “Pray for Snow Ale” from sponsor 10 Barrel Brewing Co.
How Does it Work?
- Resorts pay a $1000 to $3000 fee to participate each year
- Consumers buys passes on Indy Pass website
- 85% of pass revenue is returned to participating resorts based on redemptions
- 9% of revenue is utilized for marketing
- 6% covers admin, credit card fees and software licensing
- Estimated yield is $44 per ticket redeemed
- Payouts to resorts will occur monthly beginning in January
How are Passes Redeemed at the Resort?
The Indy Pass is administered entirely in the Cloud. Consumers will present photo ID at the ticket window. Ticket agents will confirm consumer’s identity and register their redemption on the Indy Pass website. The consumer is then issued a “no charge” day ticket coded to Indy Pass in the resort’s system.
Once the consumer has redeemed two tickets at the resort, they may purchase one additional ticket for a discount off rack rate. Kids’ ticket may also be purchased with each redemption for a discount off the rack rate. Discounts may vary by resort.
Which Resorts Have Committed?
We are in the process of signing up resorts now and will be updating this section as more commitments are made:
- Brundage Mountain Resort
- Mt. Ashland
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park
- Mission Ridge
- White Pass
- 49 Degrees North
- Silver Mountain
- Red Lodge Mountain
- Apex Mountain Resort
Who is Behind The Indy Pass?
The Indy Pass was founded by Fish Marketing, a leading snow sports marketing agency based in Portland, Oregon. The agency has many years of experience marketing season passes, daily tickets, lodging and other services for small-to-mid-sized resorts.