Indy Pass is a great new way to discover the spirit of skiing at North America’s most authentic and independent ski resorts. For just $199, it allows you to ski or ride 56 resorts for 2 days each, adding up to over 100 days of shredding.
Enter to win “Ski the West” — your dream ski road trip
This winter, Indy Pass and our coalition of independent resorts want to hook you up with everything you need for an unforgettable week on the slopes, including airfare, luxury travel van rental, two pairs of Atomic skis, spending cash, and of course, Indy Passes!
We’ll get you to Portland International airport from wherever you are, where we’ll transport you to Roamerica to pick up your luxury Axis travel van and head out to explore your choice of over 25 Indy resorts in the Pacific Northwest and the Northern Rockies.
Check out what you’ll be getting:
Atomic’s new Vantage range is their big news this year. True to its roots, it’s a fantastic progressive All Mountain Ski, ready for hard pack and soft snow.
Axis Vehicle Outfitters brings simple, durable, high quality and easy-to-maintain vans to the market to get more people out adventuring. Axis started building vans for their sister company, ROAMERICA, a campervan rental company in Troutdale, OR, and has since grown to be one of the top builders of adventure vehicles in the Pacific Northwest.
*Exact value to be determined by final airfare, van mileage and ski selection.
The Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received through 11:59 pm on November 22, 2020. The random drawing will be conducted at Noon PST on November 23, 2020. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received by 11:59pm on November 22, 2020. Winner will be notified by email by 5pm on Monday, November 23, 2020, and will be given a promo code enabling the winner to register two free Indy+ Passes. Entry to any previous Indy Pass giveaway or contest will not count towards November 2020 give away entry.
The contest winner must be 18 years of age. Driver must be 25 years or older and have a valid US or Canadian driver’s license and proof of insurance. Airfare to be provided is two round trip tickets to Portland, Oregon from any city served by Alaska Airlines in the US. Airline tickets are non-transferable and must be booked by Indy Ski Pass per winner’s desired dates. Winner must reserve their flight dates and Roamerica Van within 30 days of planned departure which must occur between January 24, 2021 and conclude by April 4, 2021.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Indy Pass “Ski The West” Dream Vacation Contest (“Giveaway”) begins on October 1, 2020 at 12pm PST and ends on November 22, 2020 at 11:59pm. (“Promotion Period”).The sponsor of this Giveaway is Indy Pass (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older as of November 22, 2020 (“Entrant”). Sponsor, participating resorts and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize: One winner will receive a (2) Two Indy+ Passes valued at $299 each, roundtrip airfare from any city that Alaska Airlines serves in the US or Canada to Portland, Oregon with a value to be determined based on flight origin and date, (2) two pairs of Atomic Vantage skis and bindings with a value of $1,600, 7-day Axis Romerica Van rental with a value of $2,500, and $1,000 cash . Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Ski The West Dream Vacation Giveaway by signing up on Enter to win the Ski The West Entry form at IndySkiPass.com/skithewest2020/. Entry must be made by the Entrant, and is limited to one entry per person. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth above. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted at noon PST on November 23, 2020. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received by 11:59pm on 11/22/2020.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email by 5pm on November 23, 2020. If winner cannot be contacted or does not respond by November 30, 2020 then the winner forfeits his/her prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (“the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- VEHICLE RENTAL & INSURANCE : The driver of the vehicle must be a minimum of 25 years of age. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide proof of insurance to Roamerica prior to the release of the vehicle. Insurance can be through the winner’s policy or they can purchase insurance directly from Roamerica.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway.If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic outbreak or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Indy Pass at 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214. Requests for the name of the winner must be received no later than March 1, 2021, after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
- SPONSOR: Indy Pass, 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214, [email protected].
- ADMINISTRATOR: Indy Pass, 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214, [email protected].