Enter to win the ski vacation of a lifetime as Indy Pass and Japan Ski Tours are giving away a dream trip for two to Japan, February 16th-24th. Two lucky winners will experience why Japan has become a top destination for winter sports enthusiasts around the globe. The trip not only includes skiing or riding Japan’s legendary powder, but you’ll also experience hot springs, great food, and amazing culture.
Check out what you’ll be getting:
Two Indy+ Passes
Round Trip Airfare to HNA Airport
Airport Pickup and Drop Off at Major Bullet Train Station
Transportation Between All Ski Resorts
6 Nights of Lodging (4 Ski-In/Out)
Daily Breakfast/Dinner (10 meals Provided by Hotels)
2 Pairs of Atomic Bent Chetler Skis
Day 1: Arriving Logistics: Arrive at the HNA airport located in Iwate Prefecture. Transfer to Geto Kogen via private vehicle. Accommodation in Geto is ski-in/ski out. A hot spring with both indoor and outdoor bathing options is available for all guests.
Day 2-3: Ride Geto Kogen; Geto gets a massive amount of snow, sometimes outperforming all other resorts in the country. Geto offers marked side-country runs and unmarked backcountry for the adventurous, as well as standard groomers.
Day 3: After your day of skiing, pack up and head to Tazawako by private vehicle. Accommodation in Tazawako is located 5 minutes drive from the slopes–the hotel will arrange ski resort pickups/drop offs at your preferred times.
Day 4-5: Ski Tazawako Kogen. Site of the Annual FIS Freestyle Ski Worldcup Competition, Tazawako ski resort is located at the base of Mt. Komagatake and offers great vertical and great views of the deepest lake in Japan.
Day 5: After your day of skiing, pack up and head to the Hachimantai Mountain Hotel which is the slope-side hotel for both Panorama and Shimokura ski resorts.
Day 6-7: Ski Shimokura and Panorama ski hills. The Mountain Hotel is also close to Appi Kogen, a ski resort which isn’t on the Indy Pass but could be a worthwhile option to consider as long as you’re in the area. There is also a nearby Cat ski operation and backcountry touring area. Special deals are available for backcountry and Cat skiing for Indy Pass holders.
Day 7: After your day of skiing, pack up and transfer to Morioka Station which is a bullet train station with high speed access to Tokyo and points northward including Hokkaido.
The Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received through 11:59 pm on November 21, 2021. The random drawing will be conducted at Noon PST on November 22, 2021. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received by 11:59pm on November 21, 2021. Winner will be notified by email by 5pm PST on Monday, November 22, 2021, and will be given a promo code enabling the winner to register two free Indy+ Passes. Entry to any previous Indy Pass giveaway or contest will not count towards November 2021 giveaway entry.
The contest winner must be 18 years of age. Airfare to be provided is two round trip tickets to HNA from any city served by Alaska Airlines in the United States. Airline tickets are non-transferable and must be booked by Indy Ski Pass. Winner must commit to their flight dates within 60 days of planned departure which must occur February 16, 2022 to February 24, 2022.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Indy Pass “Japow Dream Trip” Contest (“Giveaway”) begins on August 10, 2021 at 10am PST and ends on November 21, 2021 at 11:59pm. (“Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Giveaway is Indy Pass (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are 18 years or older as of November 21, 2021 (“Entrant”). Sponsor, participating resorts and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize: One winner will receive a ski vacation to Japan that must be used February 16-24, 2022, valued at $10,000. Winner can choose to accept two Indy+ Passes, $1,000 cash and the pair of skis instead of the Grand Prize. Prize cannot be transferred or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway by signing up on Enter to win Japow Dream Trip Giveaway form at Indyskipass.com/japan-ski-trip-giveaway/. Entry must be made by the Entrant, and is limited to one entry per person. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth above. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted at noon PST on November 22, 2021. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received by 11:59pm on 11/21/2021.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email and/or phone by 5pm on November 22, 2021. If winner cannot be contacted or does not respond by November 30, 2021 then the winner forfeits his/her prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (“the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic outbreak or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: TTo obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Indy Pass at 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214. Requests for the name of the winner must be received no later than March 1, 2022, after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
- SPONSOR: Indy Pass, 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214, [email protected].
- ADMINISTRATOR: Indy Pass, 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214, [email protected].